Performance. Sized Right.
Rapid on-site assembly, fast travel speeds, self-contained power supply and outstanding accessories make this exciting mast climber a winner!
KLIMERLITE was introduced in January, 2005 at World of Concrete in Las Vegas, Nevada. The medium to light-duty KLIMERLITE is perfect for all types of restoration. It provides masonry, concrete, glazing, EIFS, waterproofing, caulking and architectural surface repair contractors equivalent benefits to the KPM-8 in a medium-duty work platform.
This system is compact. It is small enough to fit through standard doors yet has a high free-standing height! Masts and platforms can be assembled by hand.
KLIMERLITE offers you these advantages:
- MEDIUM/LIGHT-DUTY PERFORMANCE
- Free-standing capability up to 45 feet
- Travel speeds up to 39 feet
- Self-contained power supply
- Powered two or four-wheel drive chassis for unmatched mobility
- Twin-mast platform length up to 102 feet
- Rapid on-site assembly
- Permanently attached mast bolts for quick assembly
- Accessories to maximize performance
Single Mast: 3,000 – 6,000 lbs (1,364 – 2,727 kg)
Twin Mast: 6,000 – 11,700 lbs (2,727 – 5,318 kg)