Klimer’s KPM-8 mast climber is the ultimate choice for masonry and concrete restoration and repair contractors. It provides glazing, stone, siding, EIFS, drywall and mechanical contractors access solutions that consistently save time and money while providing a safe, efficient work platform for the highest productivity.
KPM-8 offers you these advantages:
- HEAVY-DUTY PERFORMANCE
- Free-standing capability up to 100 feet
- Travel speeds up to 30 feet per minute
- Self-contained power supply
- Fewest tie-ins in the industry – reduces cost, time, building damage and repairs
- Powered two or four-wheel drive chassis for increased mobility
- Heavy man and material capacities
- Twin-mast platform length up to 141 feet
- Accessories to maximize performance
Single Mast: 5,750 – 11,500 lbs (2,614 – 5,227 kg)
Twin Mast: 8,000 – 26,000 lbs (3,629 – 11,793 kg)
Need a medium to light-duty access solution? Discover our KLIMERLITE mast-climbing work platform, offering quick assembly and superb mobility, even in rooftop applications.
Move crews and materials even more efficiently with our KTP transport platform. The KTP pins onto the KLIMERLITE drive unit. It offers wide hydraulic-powered ramps, removable guard rails for easy side loading and Klimer’s unique FloorFind technology to eliminate height jogging.
Study operator’s manual before use. Do not load above recommended safe working loads. No materials at any time to be placed on platform extensions. For configurations not shown here, consult your local Klimer dealer or operator’s manual. This product must be used in conformity with safe practice and applicable statutes, regulations, codes and ordinances. Specifications of products and equipment shown herein are subject to change without notice.